Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

realplayer wont play dvds

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Each time i try to play a dvd on my laptop(windowsxp) using realplayer v10 i receive a general errors message. I am instructed to check my video card or check and pos lower resolutions on screen. It worked fine only a couple of days ago. I have de-installed and re-installed as per instructions. I scan use norton anti virus 2005 regular, and aslo with spybot s&d. I also use clean disc weekly. All of which seem to indicate that my laptop is ok. Realplayer came with the laptop from new and i have had no previuos problems. Any ideas please??? Thanks

Edited by chriscourb, 16 May 2005 - 11:35 AM.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
update your video drier