I have a USB bluetooth dongle that worked with my mouse and I had zero problems with Windows XP installing drivers for it. But I decided to try out a Nintendo Wii Remote on bluetooth. Windows could not detect and configure it correctly so I decided to install Bluesoleil. I had thought that it would replace how I have my bluetooth configured. Instead I had two bluetooth programs running with two different desktop icons and taskbar trays. One of them is configured to my current set up while the other one doesn't believe I have the bluetooth hardware. I think this is causing the series of BSoD I have been experiencing since these appeared.
My memory is kind of hazy at this point, but I believe I ran Windows Install Clean Up. After that, there was no trace of Bluesoleil in my start menu shortcuts. I tried repairing/uninstalling it with the installer, but the program believes isn't installed.
I hope this makes sense. I'm not sure if these are related to each other.