Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't click anything on desktop

• Please log in to reply

iAzN

iAzN

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
Okay this is what happens, it have never ever done this to me before but 2-3 days ago I had left my computer on and my wireless mouse stops working, it doesn't even work anymore so after that day while I'm using the computer for just a few minutes, it works fine then after them few minutes it won't let me click on anything until I press CTRL + ALT + DEL and go to the task manager and then it's works fine again. The problem is that it's only temporary for me to go to task manager, i have to continuously do it again after a while being on my computer. I'm not sure what's wrong and I'm not sure if it's a virus or not because I have recieved a virus warning a couple days before but I'm pretty sure avast had removed it. Could you please help me fix this problem? I don't want to have to reboot my computer and reinstall everything again.

Advertisements

iAzN

iAzN

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Nvm, I think I figured it out. I downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and it says I'm infected with an Adware.Minibug so I guess I'll go to the Malware or Virus forum.