Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

worm.win32.netsky

• Please log in to reply

Jamez2u

Jamez2u

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got this virus/trojan on 26th of this month reported it to my antivirus provider who took a day to respond, to tell me to create a boot disk, which I had already done, while waiting for responce, scanned machine and nothing is different, still waiting for reply from bitdefender.

Found your website started to follow the intstructions per the Malware and Spyware cleaning guide, installed tfc and rebooted, now when I try to login to admin account and user account and I can not. I enter password on admin account, I see "loading personal" setting followed imediately by "logging off" and I am put back at the welcome screen, same with user account that has no password what so ever. I'd appreciate any help on this matter.

FYI

Safe mode does not work, just reboots pc. also Task manager was not working either when I was able to login, unless I deleted the values disabletaskmgr under HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies\ System, which btw reapears ever time I reboot

Yes I am typing this from another laptop as my desktop is the one that is infected

TIA,

James

nvm, i just erased hd and reinstalled, since 90% of my import info is on 2 hdd plz close

Edited by Jamez2u, 28 November 2009 - 09:50 AM.

Advertisements