Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hello guys, Need your expertise on this

• Please log in to reply

moy180

moy180

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello, i am new here, regards to everybody.

Please help me finding out what is this thing?

http://img149.images...683/queraro.jpg

Do you know the name or what does it do?

Thanks

Moy

Advertisements

Guest_bartblaze_*

Guest_bartblaze_*
That's quite strange, where you got it from ? Was it attached to a computer or anything else ?

Are there any ports or openings ?

Really got no clue :)

moy180

moy180

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

That's quite strange, where you got it from ? Was it attached to a computer or anything else ?

Are there any ports or openings ?

Really got no clue :)

Hi bartblaze, I got it from a friend post on a "game" forum, he posted and anyone has to guess what is it... so, I am clueless too. I only know that the little yellow dots spins and the distance between them has somthng to do with the operation of the gadget.

Rgds

Moy

moy180

moy180

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Please help!!

anyone?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
moy180 have some patience. In case you didn't know this site is all volunteers and bartblaze may not be online at this minute. You posted less then two hours ago and we handle more then one topic at a time.
Since this is really a question about answering a game in sorts then it will not be at the top of the priority list for assistance.

moy180

moy180

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

moy180 have some patience. In case you didn't know this site is all volunteers and bartblaze may not be online at this minute. You posted less then two hours ago and we handle more then one topic at a time.
Since this is really a question about answering a game in sorts then it will not be at the top of the priority list for assistance.

Tx 4 ur comment,I didnt mean to rush anyone.

Kemasa

Kemasa

Nobody

• Technician
  • 1,727 posts
Based on the picture and what you say, I would suspect that it is a magnetic toy. It is hard to do a search to find that specific item though. The name, "queraro", could be "que raro", which is "that rare". Perhaps that can be used to find the item.

Guest_bartblaze_*

Guest_bartblaze_*

Based on the picture and what you say, I would suspect that it is a magnetic toy. It is hard to do a search to find that specific item though. The name, "queraro", could be "que raro", which is "that rare". Perhaps that can be used to find the item.

I think 'queraro' is just for pointing out the strangeness of the thing.
You could be right, it's possibly a magnetic toy.

I asked some friends and someone thought it's some sort of clock ( :) ) or a sub woofer kind of thing ?

If you know what it is, moy180, plese let us know :) .

Edited by bartblaze, 30 November 2009 - 04:18 AM.

Kemasa

Kemasa

Nobody

• Technician
  • 1,727 posts
It could be a clock and that would make sense since there are two tracks.

moy180

moy180

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I think 'queraro' is just for pointing out the strangeness of the thing.
You could be right, it's possibly a magnetic toy.

I asked some friends and someone thought it's some sort of clock ( :) ) or a sub woofer kind of thing ?

If you know what it is, moy180, plese let us know :) .

Thank you guys, I posted those answers, clock and woofer, weŽll see, iŽll let you know.
Moy