Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Monitor not recognized

• Please log in to reply

compflop

compflop

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have a problem with my computer and my monitor recognizing eachother. I thought it was the video card and I went and got a new one and that's not the problem because it's still doing this. I have two monitors, both of wwhich work in another system and neither of which are recognized in the one with the new card. My Dell 1800fp just says it's in Power save mode. And the other one is just a blank white screen. Any ideas??? :)

Advertisements

compflop

compflop

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
...and/or...do you think that I can run cables through the dvd and have it show on my TV?