Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pages PARTIALLY LOAD

• Please log in to reply

Toshibauser2

Toshibauser2

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I keep getting pages that partially load. What I mean is, one part of the page reads as "The connection was reset" while the other pages load. I have tried to wireless, through another wireless router in the house modem direct and the same issue. If I shut down my browser and reload it, it will stay working for about 5 min....all the while My yahoo messenger is loaded and working. Also, pages start to load very slowly. This is on a brand formatted system. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
What browser/version?
Did you try another browser?

Toshibauser2

Toshibauser2

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have tried Internet exploder as well. Same issue. Now its getting to a point where I cant even sign into yahoo messenger. If I restart I am good for about 10 min.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
What was the original reason for formatting?