Ubuntu 9.04 FlStudio 8.5
Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:36 PM
Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:33 AM
but - there is a free linux alternative in your repositories, its called LMMS,
just open synaptic and do a search, tick the lmms box and click apply
LMMS aims to be a free alternative to popular (but commercial and closed- source) programs like FruityLoops/FL Studio, Cubase and Logic allowing you to produce music with your computer.This includes creation of loops, synthesizing and mixing sounds, arranging samples, having fun with your MIDI-keyboard and much more...
LMMS combines the features of a tracker-/sequencer-program and those of powerful synthesizers, samplers, effects etc. in a modern, user-friendly and easy to use graphical user-interface.
* Song-Editor for arranging the song
* creating beats and basslines using the Beat-/Bassline-Editor
* easy-to-use piano-roll for editing patterns and melodies
* instrument and effect-plugins
* support for hosting VST(i)- and LADSPA-plugins (instruments/effects)
Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:41 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users