Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How to make a portal poll?

• Please log in to reply

Brian25199425

Brian25199425

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I am the creator of http://s1.zetaboards.com/WoT/site/ and I wanted to make a poll on the portal (the link). So I don't know if I'm supposed to make it through the portal manager that's in the admin panel or anything, so please help!

Advertisements

Dan's The Man

Dan's The Man

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I'm not sure if ZetaBoards allows direct PHP editing (I'm unsure, but isn't it similar to InvisionFree?), but you can create a free online poll using PollCode and add the HTML code to your portal via the Admin CP (which I think IS possible).

If that doesn't work, please reply to this topic and we should be able to further help you out :)

Brian25199425

Brian25199425

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Hmm I tried both of those and I'm not quite satisfied. But I did have a better idea for the poll. Just put the link to a thread with the poll in it. that way people can comment on it. but I do have another question. Do you know how to erase all of a single color in a picture if the background is black and the other part has no black on it. cause i can't get it good enough.

Dan's The Man

Dan's The Man

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Do you know how to erase all of a single color in a picture if the background is black and the other part has no black on it. cause i can't get it good enough.

Are you talking about making a picture transparent (supported formats, GIF and PNG)? If so, there are a number of tools out there to do the job. The primary ones being Photoshop and GIMP :)

Try those out :)