Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't access a specific website

• Please log in to reply

Karl89

Karl89

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
There's this website go.mammothgames.com I was able to access it today, then I used CCLeaner on my PC and I can't access it anymore. I restarted my computer, I restarted my modem, I changed my DNS twice, I tried 3 different browsers and it still doesn't work. Everyone can access it. I can even access it through a proxy.

I tried flushing my DNS, I tried accessing it through IP, restarted my modem, my router, my PC, installed Chrome to try with it, IE, Firefox, tried on my mom's laptop that's connected to the internet with my wireless router. Tried EVERYTHING.

I managed to connect through Google Chrome after a looooooong loading time, as soon as I entered my user and pass, then it started loading and crapping up again.

I'm really desperate now.

Any suggestion?

Edit: I just managed to get in with IE! But still no cigar with FF.

Edit2: Very same issue with www.illarion.org

Edited by Karl89, 29 November 2009 - 02:38 PM.

Advertisements

Karl89

Karl89

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
The issue seems to have resolved itself. C: