Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

computer turns on but monitor will not

• Please log in to reply

doujin86

doujin86

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hello, I'm new here
and i'm having the same issue another person was having, where my computer turns on but the monitor will not, I'm guessing it is because there is a CPU issue but I'm not sure what is is also in an old post someone said there is indicators with the way the computer beeps when it is turned on, mine has no beeps at all they said
No beep:Short,No power,Bad CPU/MB,Loose Peripherals
i'm not really good at diagnosing stuff like this can anyone explain what i can do to check which one it is and what I can do to fix this issue this is my mothers computer and she is disabled and cant get out much, the computer makes her her happy so I want to fix it for her thanks for any help that is given
best wishes
Albert W

Advertisements