Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

AFTER SPYWARE REMOVAL,PC REBOOTS ITSELF.PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply

kesse420

kesse420

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Everyone, I got the quite popular "Your system is infected" red and black desktop which i found out was spyware and stuff so i managed to do some downloads which removed the spyware and my pc seemed alright but i decided to do a final scan with Superantispyware which detected a few spywares again but unchecked.Eager to get my pc fully clean, i checked them and deleted them.After that,i rebooted my pc and once i log into my user account it logs me off and takes me back to the log in screen.I think i might have deleted some booting information or something but i only deleted it because it had "spyware" at the end of the names.I tried to use safe mode to see if i could get around it but again once i log in,it logs me off and takes me back to the log in screen as usual.Can anyone help me please as i'm a bit desperate to submit assignments at college.Thanks in advance.

Advertisements