Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

usb sound problem?

• Please log in to reply

Larrycleve

Larrycleve

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I use the audioengine w1 to wirelessly stream pc audio to the home stereo. One unit plugs into the pc usb port and the other connects to the stereo. I use this to play music from the hd direct to the stereo. The music sounds great for a few days but then the sound becomes garbled. I correct this by uninstalling the usb root hubs from device manager and rebooting. Then the cycle repeats. Any idea why the sound degrades after a few days and this procedure needs to be done? This is not a major hassle but an annoyance that I'd like not to have to do every few days.

Advertisements