1) Any words that appear are messed up, they aren't exactly white blocks, but they look almost like white smears. My PC doesn't freeze, but clicking on the start button doesn't work, but the task manager works.
2) Most of the time any words are fine, and my pc boots up fine. After about 15 seconds of loading my profile, the mouse stops and my pc freezes. The mouse does seem to move a little every few minutes, but no one has enough pateince to do anything with that.
I've tried the following so far:
1) Disable hardware acceleration and script combining.
2) System Restore
3) Disable most of my start up items in safe mode
4) Cleaning my PC with compressed air - I cleaned my graphics card especially well.
I've got 15% free disk space, so I mangaged to do a disk cleanup and defrag, but neither helped.
Any feedback would be appreciated
Edited by AC1905, 05 December 2009 - 10:01 AM.