I'm having lag problems with Battlefield2 video game.
I'm running a Intel® pentium®4 CPU 2.60GHz 1.30GHz, 1.50GB of RAM.
I think it has HTT - http://en.wikipedia..../Hyperthreading
I think my pc should handle low settings easy - in the begining it lags because it loads all the map atributes i think, but then like 20min or later it starts to go like a picture show, if i am in the air with chopper or jet I crash.. Could it be the antivirus program causing the lag, because before I start the game I restart the pc and at startup it launches only thes programms:
I use ESET NOD32 v.4.0 Antivirus.
What could be the problem?
* Windows XP (32-bit) with Admin rights
* 1.7 GHz Intel Celeron D / Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP/ Sempron or greater
* 512 MB of RAM or more
* 8x or faster CD/DVD drive
* 2.3 GB free hard drive space or more
* Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see video)
* Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (Sound Blaster X-Fi series recommended )
Video card must have 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets:
* NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or greater
* ATI Radeon 8500 or greater
Meybe the display mode is the problem ?
Edited by knoker, 05 December 2009 - 01:00 PM.