Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Audio error

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mistrpc

mistrpc

• Pip
  • 8 posts
When i open Itunes, i get this error message that says "itunes has detected a problem with your audio config.?
My audio is on my motherboard I have tried deleting my drivers and reinstalled a few times from the motherboard CD.That didn't work so installed a creative sound blaster audio PCI card that I had from a previous computer and installed drivers everything checked out fine no warnings BUT I still get the same message .I even disabled it in CMOS in case it was still trying to use the audio from the motherboard that didnt work either .PLEASE HELP

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Wrong forum.. no assistance given here. I see you have another topic started HERE in the correct forum so all responses will be given there.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
I will close this one.