Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Need Driver

• Please log in to reply

praglen

praglen

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
I have a Toshiba Satellite A105 Laptop PC, with an ATI Mobility Radeon Xpress Video Card. I need a driver. Where can I download it?

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Go HERE to the Toshiba drivers download page. There seems to be few numbers missing off your model number. I linked to the main page just click on Download at the top. Then you will be taken to the model information page where you input the information about your system. Once you input the information and click GO it will take you to the page with all the original drivers for your system. Just as a suggestion I would grab all of them and burn them to a cd so you will have them for future reference.
Let me know how this works out for you.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

I followed your directions and found the driver page for the Toshiba Satellite A105 S1013. But I couldn't locate the driver for the video card:

http://www.csd.toshi...mily=1073768663

Len Levine

When you first get to the page you will have a dark window blocking everything. Close that window and then:
On the drivers page in the drop down menu where it says All Operating Systems change this to XP
Now In the drop down menu to the right change it to Display
The files will change and you will see two files. Click on the first one and that should download the driver for you.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

It worked and I downloaded the driver. Now we'll see if the results improve the qmy downloaded videos

I'm glad to hear you got it installed. Please let me know how everything works for you or if you have any questions then feel free to ask away. :) :)