Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FKP Window will not go away

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

MissyLu

MissyLu

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
screen_capture_error_message.jpg I posted this elsewhere, the malware/virus place I think and they told me to try another forum.

I believe I've done all the scans suggested in that forum without any help. I did try the Autorun and found FKP in the log and unchecked it but the window is still coming up after reboot.

This issue came about back in Sept. when I had some other issue and came here and got it fixed.

Besides the window not going away, my computer just runs soooo slow. I did the defrag program recommended.

Any suggestions/help greatly appreciated.

Edit: This is on Windows XP (my old computer)

Edited by MissyLu, 09 December 2009 - 04:52 PM.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You are already getting help HERE by Broni.
He has advised you go to the malware forum and run the required scans and programs. Then you need to start a new topic in that forum to get help. I am closing this topic and everything needs to be replied to in the original toic I linked to above.
Please go through the malware steps Broni outlined in post #5 of the original topic above.