Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

kernel32.dll,winstock.dll,wsock.dll

• Please log in to reply

rehabilitated

rehabilitated

• Pip
  • 3 posts
im not sure what 2 do with the viruses do i delete them from the chest. Im currrently waiting for recovery disc,s from hp which are on there way i have confirmation of that. On my laptop the esadvremintegrator, spooler subsystem app, cardspace reader, hp health check and windows keep closing. I would rather tackle this problem on sunday evening as i have a v.busy schduele with kids and work.And im wrecked now. but some info would be v.gratefull 4 now if anyone has any? (reason 4 editing) is i have a feeling that these r not actually viruses. ye r d experts could you please let me know as i did post1hr ago and still no reply . also i posted a post prob 1week ago and have no replys to that either. Am i doing these posts wrong. I would not be the cleverest around a comp but i can follow instructions if there given. if im doin something wrong wit my posts can you please let me know.

Edited by rehabilitated, 09 December 2009 - 07:25 PM.

Advertisements