Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FKP error message

• Please log in to reply

MissyLu

MissyLu

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
Some time ago I had a issue with this computer and did something that fixed the particular problem. The result was this FKP thing. The error message won't go away and I don't know what it has to do with. This is what is says:

The path 'FKP: 1' cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package 'oasihoiuhrihew27272bn[1].msi' in a folder from which you can install the product FKP.

and a second message:

The feature you are trying to use is on network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'oasihoiuhrihew27272bn[1].msi' in the box below.

Use source:

Please advise. Thanks.
Windows XP Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2

I followed the directions given in the first thread but when I try to open Root Repeal my computer reboots. I tried twice. I also tried to update my Adobe but it gives an error and cancels.

Thanks

Advertisements