Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows mail

• Please log in to reply

littleponderosa

littleponderosa

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a dial up internet service that is in a partnership with Google. I have so many problems with google mail, will not load, then reloads.
I want to use windows mail.
How do i make the necessary changes to make windows mail my primary email. It worked great before the partnership with google.
I have tried every way possible to enter the correct information in windows mail that would allow me to use it and so for no luck.
tell me if anyone can, what to enter and where to enter the correct information

Advertisements

barry3652

barry3652

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
I am not sure what you are trying to do?. But if your trying to get your email from Gmail in to windows mail, you will need the pop3 address for Gmail account. Before I explain further please confirm that's what you are trying to do?.

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Hi, Take a look here.

http://windows.micro...start-to-finish