Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Responding Faster

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kws_divine

kws_divine

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
Hello, I understand that we are all living humans here, lol
But every time I post a thread, it always takes more than 3 days to get too..
I'm always posting in the waiting room for something every time, maybe it's just me?

Advertisements

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

Angel Annihilator of Malware

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Unfortunately my friend, the logs that are posted on here far exceed the number of active staff members and it will take a while for help to arrive.

As much as we would like to let our users get a fast response, there is only so much we can do. I'm sure all the staff members on here are doing their very best to help the users promptly, amid their daily work and busy lives.

Do try to be patient, and like you've said, you can always post in the waiting room and you can be guaranteed a response once you have a topic in there. The waiting time I cannot guarantee, but once a staff sees your topic in the waiting room and replies to it, help is guaranteed.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
You have just posted a topic today

http://www.geekstogo...SA-t261320.html

I suggest you have more patience, it is the weekend, we are all volunteers, and are always kept extremely busy

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
you have also posted over 10 different threads in the malware forum since becoming a member...
it appears you don't follow any of the helpers advice on how to protect yourself to keep from getting infected in the first place...you should go to several of your old topics last post by the guy/girl helping you and READ them and take heed...

chamber

chamber

Face Burnin' Malware Fighter

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,712 posts
Couple of abandoned ones too, this always makes me more wary of taking on some logs as I am not sure that the person will stick through the process.

kws_divine

kws_divine

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

you have also posted over 10 different threads in the malware forum since becoming a member...
it appears you don't follow any of the helpers advice on how to protect yourself to keep from getting infected in the first place...you should go to several of your old topics last post by the guy/girl helping you and READ them and take heed...

don't know how to protect myself? it's been a while since I've been on here. I haven't been infected, so I don't know what your talking about when you say that because I usually keep myself clean.

kws_divine

kws_divine

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

don't know how to protect myself? it's been a while since I've been on here. I haven't been infected, so I don't know what your talking about when you say that because I usually keep myself clean.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

You've had 16 threads in the malware forum since Dec 2006. I would think that you'd have learned the first time that someone helped you how to not end up back there. 16 times shows that you have, indeed, gotten infected... many times... unless you're posting for help on other people's machines (which isn't allowed).