Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Frequently slow net connection

• Please log in to reply

Meeth Nihan

Meeth Nihan

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey guys...I am really desparate for help here....My net connection was working fine till last week, then all of a sudden my speed just drops drastically..I have not downloaded anything suspicious at all...I contacted my ISP and they said that everything is fine from their side and that they asked me to run the command netstat -n in cmd...this showed tons of TCPs...so they said that I had a virus or malwares on my pc...i did a search and found this topic - http://www.geekstogo...19289.html...it did help but not by much...the number of TCPs did reduce but i still have a slow net speed...also my net disconnects every so often...i followed the malware and spyware cleaning guide and attached the MBAM and OTL log reports...pls help me out...thanks in advance..

Attached Files

Advertisements