Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ERUNT Cannot get out of the Start Folder

• Please log in to reply

musicseawater

musicseawater

• Pip
  • 8 posts
No matter how I try, I just cannot get it out of that Start Folder. The only other option I'm being offered, is The Window Media Files and that just doesn't feel right.

I tried puting it in exactly as stated on the page, but it always winds up going into the Start Menu.

I never did see anything like the screenshot that shows the system registry and current user registry boxes checked off.

I RUN ERUNT and get a file suggestion asking to be placed in the start folder, or click browse, when I click browse, what should I be looking for? I tried "New Folder" and "Administrative Tools" but both of those turned out being in the Start Folder before I could Install, so I backed out both times.

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Edited by musicseawater, 12 December 2009 - 03:30 PM.

Advertisements