Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Shout Out to MPascal!

• Please log in to reply

Singlesu

Singlesu

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I just wanted to give a big Thank You to MPascal for all the great help I got from this "student" during my google redirect problem. This member had the patience of a saint when working with this less than computer savy lady and got my computer running like it did the day I took it out of the box.

And I'd also like to give a big shout out to everyone on this forum who've made it one of the most useful sites on the internet. From all the tips and tools, this forum has now become an important stop for me every few days so I can check on the latest cooties traveling around the internet and the many useful tools available to fix them.

You guys rock! :)

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Singlesu,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how well everything went. MPascal is doing a good job, indeed, and I'm sure this will give a boost of confidence!

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Thanks for the kind words - I will point him to this thread.

As a student he is not to bad, and when we are done he will be good :)

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts
Hi Singlesu,

Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for your patience while we got your problem fixed. Enjoy the forums :)