1) For some time i noticed my mouse skipping / hanging. Recently it started to irritate me so i decided to search for a fix.
2) Ran into Geeks2Go - followed the guide and was able to identify several problems as follows:
* TFC removed a massive amout if temp data i wasnt aware of even tho i try to keep the system clean.
* After downloading MalwareBytes, install went along well, but the computers restarts every time i try to run it.
* I used kaspersky onlinescanner to search for problems as well as my local ESET virus scanner. Found a few infiltrations and removed them
* MalwareBytes still wont run,
* Ran MalwareBytes in SAFE mode - performed quick ( found 1 issue) and full (found 3 issues) scan.
* Since the issue still seems to be present, i tried to folow with RootRepeal - unfortunately it starts and "idles" on "initiating" screen.
Additional tasks i performed:
* unhooked all USB devices, swapped the mouse for a a PS/2
* uninstalled all USB devices in Device Manager,
* disabled USB in BIOS
* restarted, some of the USB devices reinstalled on restart.
* Disabled them in Device Manager.
Again, any help would be greatly appreciated,