Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

question for xp

• Please log in to reply

penpaws

penpaws

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi all. i am still lurking around and checking out other posts. maybe i missed this one. this is probably a dumb question, but here goes. i do not want to use my messenger that comes with xp... i heard it is not the best and i want to go for msn. do i have to disable the messenger for xp first and then install msn? if so, how do i go about it? this compute stuff is slow for me to learn, but i keep trying. thanks in advance, penpaws <_< :D

Advertisements

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
haha hey penpaws

what you can do is just download msn messanger from anywhere-download.com is what i would use, and then you can just use it, i think it will even ask you if you want to use msn messanger as the default chatting service

penpaws

penpaws

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi soxrok. thank you for the quick reply. i will try that tomorrow. i am sure i will have plenty more questions later. til next time, penpaws <_<