Here's my pc specs...
ASUS P5N32 SLI Deluxe (dual video card ready)
- Intel E6600 Core2Duo 2.4ghz cpu
- Corsair XMS2 DDR2 1gbx2
- Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10k rpm HDD
- EVGA GeForce 7950GT 512mb video card
- Viewsonic VX922 19" 2ms monitor (sweet 4x3 monitor!)
- Liteon litescribe DVD-Rom/Burner
- Liteon DVD/CD- rom drive
- Thermaltake 700w power supply (plenty of juice!)
- Thermaltake VA3000 Tsunami silver case
- Thermaltake Typhoon cpu cooler
- Logitech G5 mouse
- Logitech G15 keyboard
- Altec Lansing powered speakers
1 front 120mm (in), 1 rear 120mm)out), and 1 side 80mm(in) on the Tsunami.
Now have the side panel off, and a small house fan blowing directly on the graphics card. Temp is currently at 49c. THe last two times it froze, the Speedfan temp was showing 53c. Maybe the fan should be directed on the power supply to see if I indeed have a temp issue?
No extra power supply handy.
( your +3.3V line is showing 0.00V and your -5V is only showing -1.74V )These lines go to what?
Could I have the components hooked up wrong on the wiring harness? Shouldn't make a difference it seems, since it's designed as a "daisy chain" system.
(apparently Guru3d is not available)
Edited by Kilika, 04 March 2010 - 06:17 PM.