Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Wonderful laptop death

• Please log in to reply

Sh0wM8

Sh0wM8

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
OKay well new problem with different system. This is on a HP Laptop customized by an old person. anyways....

So this laptop runs on Windows XP and has been on Update 2 for who knows how long and i decided to update it . after it is updateing to 3. everything is wel until i do the restart and whoopie bam. I'm stuck with a ever ending restart and blue screen that flashed way to quick for my eyes to see or know what the problem is, i'd assume somthing got corrupted but I have no idea on how to fix this. I can hit F8 and potentially get my choice on what option to choose and advance accept for safe mode. So I have no idea what I need to do to fix this issue. Please help :) Steps, anything?
Much appreciative. ^_^

Advertisements

DXQ

DXQ

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
... so you can boot up in Safe mode ?

Sh0wM8

Sh0wM8

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
No I can't boot in safe mode. As soon as I hit safe mode it starts loading ( Shows all .sys files loaded) and then does the instint blue screen flash of 1 second and then again i get a auto restart and back where I started. I'm not sure why it did this. ahhh >.<

Sh0wM8

Sh0wM8

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Alright so my bad for being pretty dumb at this moment. I just had to turn off the auto restart on system failure in F8 options...Wow duh :) .
So just of an update of the issue here is my BSOD error code.......

Well i just reformated the hard driver and said screw it. THanks though ^_^