Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Case

• Please log in to reply

Axelion

Axelion

• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
After all of these upgrades I did, I'm thinking that probably I should change my case fan.
But I'm looking for a particular one. I'd like to have a pretty good case fan that uses 92mm. Yes, 92mm because my old case fan is using zalman 92mm ultra quiet led fan and I do not want to put this away. So can you guys give me a recommendation?

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I'm confused - are you looking for a new case or a new case fan? It sounds like you want a case to suit a 92mm fan is that right?

Axelion

Axelion

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

I'm confused - are you looking for a new case or a new case fan? It sounds like you want a case to suit a 92mm fan is that right?

OMG....just replaced "case fan" with "computer case". Arghh....it must the corono I drank....it made me type case fan instead computer case lol

Yes correct! So far I can't find any computer case that uses 92mm fan =(
I wonder why there are tons of case that uses 80mm and 120mm instead..

Edited by Axelion, 20 December 2009 - 11:46 PM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Mostly you'll find you can fit them in anyway. Even if you can't find a dedicated 92mm slot, you can fit it in a 120mm slot. Even if it's only one screw holding it in place, done nice and firm it shouldn't go anywhere in a hurry.

Not the best choice but it may get you the job done.