Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows 7 won't connect via wireless

• Please log in to reply

Willium_Bob_Cole

Willium_Bob_Cole

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
Heyyy, I have my new pc and oh it is the shizz =D
however, during the winter, I am using it in my room in the house instead of my summerhouse, meaning I cannot reach a wired connection, so I am attempting to use my BN-WD54G USB wireless adapter, which connected fine on XP, but my new computer installs the drivers but when I try and search for a connection, it tells me 'there might be something wrong with the driver' ><
so I installed the xp wireless utility for this device, but it doesn't find my network, and clicking rescan does nothing...
I have tried running it in compatability mode for xp (and vista) by recommendation from another forum to no avail, so, what do??

Thanks
WBC

Advertisements