Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

windows no disk error message with no internet connection

• Please log in to reply

asturias

asturias

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

My computer recently started popping up with an error message specifying Windows: no disk Exception provessing Message c 0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c". There was a disc in the computer at the time (computer game). The internet is no longer working as well, though it says it is connected. The kids watched a DVD on the computer earlier but it also could possibly be related to a website possibly? malware? I tried to run a virus scan but the program I have needs to connect to the internet. Norton is also either expired or just not working. I read on the other forums about renaming the disk drive and a couple other solutions but i was wondering if those would solve the lack of internet as well?

Thanks for your help!

Advertisements