Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win32:Alureon-ET [Rtk] on vista laptop feedback PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply

rehabilitated

rehabilitated

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:) If this is in ex-tern h.d would there be any use rebooting my laptop? I only received the reboot discs and i am un-sure what to do? i have a lot of personal photos etc that i dont wanna lose on the h.d. I've scanned the h.d with avast but still when im listening to music whats on it avast is poping up telling me ihave malware. I've deleted 15-18 of these from d chest but they just keep coming back im realy stuck in what to do? please please what do i do ? they seem to be coming more frequent i really need to get this sorted its going on 2 long now programs closing malware quarintines someone must be able to help or at least have some insight into this or at least let me know will i reboot or not ? will this help ? How do i completely remove the malware from my external h.d and laptop? :) :) :)

Edited by rehabilitated, 20 December 2009 - 08:05 PM.

Advertisements