Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Where to order?

• Please log in to reply

jpkilla

jpkilla

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I am looking to order a computer that I can eventually upgrade in a few years. Should I order from CyberpowerPC, ComputerLX, etc? What would you all recommend?

Advertisements

Orphan_Mutton

Orphan_Mutton

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi, If you are looking for a system ready go out of the box you can't go wrong with http://www.alienware.com/ . It depends on what you plan on doing with it though. I bought a nice alienware about 5 years ago and only had to upgrade my video card once a couple years back, and now I need to upgrade again, but I think 5 or so years is pretty good. Oh, and might depend where your comp is at, my alienware case is petty big...well really big.
Or I like Tiger Direct, they have fair priced systems but I never ordered a whole system from them before.