Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Totaly Floored....

• Please log in to reply

Zymergist

Zymergist

• Pip
  • 6 posts
:)

I found this site while attempting to dig a secondary search link redirect infection off my Wifes laptop after getting rid of a internet security 2010 infection. I have always been able to google my way through things in the past, but this one has me stumped so I joined and posted a topic (after following the preliminary instructions).

While I have been waiting I have been poking around looking at other topics, staff profiles, etc, and I am totaly floored at what is freely given here. Looking at the avg frequency of posts on the staffers profiles blows me away understanding the energy needed to review an issue and respond. As a diagnostic tech myself (in the building automation industry) I have a high apreciation for the processes involved with getting to a solution.

I would love to join the Geek U program once this issue is resolved.....
(Pretty sure my wife would castrate me right now though with the hours I work as it is and a 11 mo old....)

Seeing people chipping in to help others with no reward other than pride in a job well done gives me a bit more hope for the world in general.

To all here,

THANK YOU!!!
for what you do.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Thank you for the kind words, and I see you are now being helped by CatByte. I'm sure CatByte will take good care of you, and have you up and running soon.

Welcome, and enjoy the forums :)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

"I Drank What?!?!?"
Socrates

:) :)

I can't speak for myself (since I haven't helped anyone in months) but the staff on this site are absolutely amazing. All of them are simply wonderful people, and you're in good hands with any of them. :)