Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wireless Mouse/Keyboard, and External Hard Drive

• Please log in to reply

GeekyGeek3

GeekyGeek3

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey guys,

I'm a bit new here, and I need some advice. I'm looking to buy myself some things this Christmas, notably a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, along with an external hard drive. I figured you guys might be the ones to ask about these things.

For the wireless trinkets, what would you recommend? I'm looking for something relatively cheap, and something that will work well when I'm lying bed trying to work my monitor that is hooked up to my computer.

As for the external hard drive, what size would you recommend? I'm looking for something that will back up all my documents, songs, videos, etc. I have about 2,000 songs in my iTunes if that helps at all. I'm a student who writes a lot of stuff and needs to save it all.

Thanks! :)

Advertisements

GeekyGeek3

GeekyGeek3

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I figured a bump would be in order after two days. Anybody have any advice?

GeekyGeek3

GeekyGeek3

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Nothing?