Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

security popups firewall off

• Please log in to reply

chazz94

chazz94

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there and thank you for taking the time at looking at my problem.

This is my first time here i was recomended by a friend i hope u can help me.

I was told to put as much info about the problem so here goes, I have a security popup that looks like a ofical windows securitys alert deatls as follows

NAME: trojan-doenloader.js.multi.ca
RISK: middle risk
Description: this trojan downloads another program via the internet and lanunches it on the victim machine without the user's knowledge or consent. it is encrypted java scrip within an HTML document. it is 14147 bytes in size.

NAME: backdoor.win32kbot.al
RISK: high risk
Description:this trojan provides a remote malicious user with access to the victims machine. it is a PE EXE file. it is 12787 bitesw in size

Ok thats the popups and I can choose from keep blocking, unblock, and enable protection i can only click on the enable protection the rest are unclickable

I have clicked on my windows start and search for firewall and when i look at the program there it says it is on and working this is why i say the security LOOKS like a windows

I have used S&D AGV and ccleaner but i cant seem to get rid of it please help

Thank you for looking

Advertisements