Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My computer crashes when i run Fiesta Online

• Please log in to reply

rizar

rizar

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hello ive been playing fiesta online for over a year and 6 months and recently it began crashing to a BSOD at the bottom of the BSOD it says xdva281.sys i believe that it is responisble but i want to know how to fix it please help me

Advertisements

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Hi,

Welcome to GeeksToGo :)

Sorry I missed you in my last round.

Download, and install WhoCrashed

• Launch the program
  • Click Analyze button.
  • WhoCrashed will create report.
  • Copy, and paste it into your next reply.

Peris Soteros

Peris Soteros

• Pip
  • 1 posts
System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

computer name: PC
windows version: Windows 7 , 6.1, build: 7600
windows dir: C:\Windows
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz Intel586, level: 6
2 logical processors, active mask: 3
RAM: 3220299776 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 1957683200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Thu 17/11/2011 11:03:49 μμ GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32k.sys (win32k!EngLpkInstalled+0x102AE)
Bugcheck code: 0x8E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFFFFF96DF4B0B, 0xFFFFFFFFA280BA5C, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
product: Λειτουργικό σύστημα Microsoft® Windows®
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Πρόγραμμα οδήγησης Multi-User Win32
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a kernel-mode application generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion

1 crash dumps have been found and analyzed.
Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is actually responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.