Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Cant Reboot in Safemode

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Found your site to be quite valuable. I know alittle bit about computers, but this Dell computer im working on for a friend is a basket case. I had the aurora virus and the DrMnd.dll, I know I got the DrMnd.dll off, still not sure of the aurora though. I followed the instructions on another post to remove this and fix the computer of all the spyware. I downloaded everything, and did everything step by step, but when it came to safemode, nothing. I tried every F-function key, and nothing. Says some keyboard error. Also, I cannot load my application cd.