Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

trying to add another language

• Please log in to reply

gypsysoul777

gypsysoul777

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I received a key board with english/hebrew letters. So I tried to type in hebrew computer wont do it. Went to control panel, regional languages and clicked on the languages that starts from right to left it kept saying that the file ftlx041e.dll was missing.
Than after playing around and searching the internet I did some things which I dont remember anymore but now it says file C_10021.nls is missing.
It keeps asking me to locate it from somewhere with the browsing option, but I dont even know where to go.
And than after I found the dll folder it asks me to open with program and gives me 2 options the internet or my own programs. Well I click the internet and it doesnt give anything, than the other choice I dont really know which program to open this dll thingy and now I am stuck.
Can anyone help??
Thank You
Suzet

Edited by gypsysoul777, 26 December 2009 - 08:10 AM.

Advertisements