Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Speeding up My CPU

• Please log in to reply

sealtight315

sealtight315

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I got the New Call of Duty Modern arefare , When i went to download it , it would not run , it said , my cpu speed needed to be faster then 3.2 or greater , my Dell runs at 2.99 , how do i increase my cpu speed , step by step , please help , i also need a new video , card , im currently useing a Radeon X16oo, it says i need to have a XT1650 or greater , is there any way to use my exsiting card by tweeking it , please help , ,,Thank you

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Are you sure that's what it says?

System requirements for this game state:

To get Modern Warfare 2 airborne on PCs, gamers will need to be running Microsoft's Windows Vista or XP, as well as have 16GB of available hard drive space. The minimum CPU requirement stands at AMD 64 3200+ or Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz, while GPUs will need to be the shader 3.0-equipped 256MB Nvidia GeForce 6600GT or ATI's Radeon 1600XT. XP users will need at least 512MB of RAM, and Vista owners must have 1GB of memory, at the least.

What is your Dell model number please?

Reactor

Reactor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Purchase Uniblue SpeedyUpMyPC, and use it - works just fine. Don't fool around in the BIOS setup, or you have a very big chance for buying a new processor & motherboard.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,307 posts
We do not recommend the 1 click program that claims to fix all.
It may have worked for you, but we can not (nor will) guarantee any results.

These usually create more problems than they fix.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Hello, I got the New Call of Duty Modern arefare , When i went to download it , it would not run

Where did you download it from?