Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

e6600 good enough for modern warfare 2?

• Please log in to reply

Rechkalov7

Rechkalov7

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Hi,

my computer' got a e6600 2.4 dual core mtb and the minimal requirements for this game are pentium4, 3.0 ghz. My graphic card is a gf 9800 gt do you think i've got enough to play this game with reasonable graphics setting without lag?

Advertisements

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Hi,

Click Here

*I recommend using Internet Explorer for this due to speed and simplicity*

• Click the downward arrow "Select Product" and select modern warfare 2 from the list
  • Click "Can you run it?"
  • Check the results. If you pass the minimum the game will run. If not then check to see where its failed. If it fails on minimum changes will need to be made to the system to get it working again.

Rechkalov7

Rechkalov7

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Hi,

the site dont work for me, i would only like to know what 2.4 dual core mean in single core? Or what is the equivalent of my dual 2.4 in single core? If 3.4 is 3.0ghz or higher in single core.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts

Hi,

the site dont work for me, i would only like to know what 2.4 dual core mean in single core? Or what is the equivalent of my dual 2.4 in single core? If 3.4 is 3.0ghz or higher in single core.

Doesn't meant anything. Clock speeds of the processor is irrelevant these days.
Have you tried running this game?

Fllash

Fllash

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
My old-school AM2 4600+ and 8800GTS would play it, they played COD's 4 and 5 fine. As the e6600 trumps the 4200+, i would suggest that it will play the game fine - so long as your graphics card is sufficient.