Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BF2 Crashes to Desktop While "Verifying Client Data"

• Please log in to reply

Aleysis

Aleysis

• Pip
  • 6 posts
hello for some ungawdly reason I am unable ot play BF2, I go to load the game form my desk top, it loads the intro video, allows me to log in.. all that how ever if I click on settings-> audio it will crash to desk top.. if I avoid it.. and say go to join a server, or start my own server.. it will load from 0 - 100% just fine.. but when it reaches 100% it then goes to "Verifying Client Data" and flashes a black screen and crashes to desk top..

Ive been having this problem ever since I started Windows Vista.. I figured windows 7 would correct it.. but does the exact same thing.. only not as choppy as when I tried it on Vista. I read one forumn where you go to "my documents -> battlefield 2-> and modify the refresh rate in the .con file.. but doesnt work for me.. still does the exact same thing.. Can someone please help me with this.. I really enjoy the game.. and am great at it.. just wish I could play it again.. heck.. my specs are awsome.. but they arn't helping with the game crashing all the time.. Thanks everyone.

Corey,
[email protected]

here are my system specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64x
ASUS M3N-HT Deluxe Mother Board
8 gigs of 800mhz ram
Geforce 9800 GTX Video Card (1 gig ram)
Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum card (w/front deck)
2 - Gateway 24" Monitors (Side by Side-Extended screen)
SATA 300gig/500gig Hard Drives

Edited by Aleysis, 28 December 2009 - 05:46 PM.

Advertisements

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Hi,

Ok with the invention of Windows Vista Microsoft started to bundle with it a list of basic compatible drivers. This meant that when people started up their Windows vista machine they were not met with missing hardware or faulty settings but instead a seemingly working set of part.

However as time moves on and you start gaming they just don't hold up. You need the latest official drivers etc for your machine.
So that should be your starting point.

Work through your hardware list and update et least - Graphics card, LAN/Modem/Wireless card, chipset and any USB devices that you have installed.

If that doesn't work then pop back and we can try something new. Similarly if you have problems finding a driver or something fails then let me know.
Also make sure you get the drivers form the manufacturers site and no where else. There are some bad sites out there that will cause you problems.

Good luck :)

Aleysis

Aleysis

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
intro:
hey again bud, well I was thinking maybe my mother board needed updated drivers or something.. because I went from a M2N-SLi Deluxe mother board, with geforce 7900 gt vid card, and windows xp.. to what I have now the M3N-HT Deulxe board with geforce 9800 gtx.. It worked on the old system..

Option Idea #1
What I am thinking is maybe the mobo needs updated drivers possibly.. I don't know.. I tried going to the asus website.. but couldnt figure out on there how to find the option to update mobo drivers.. or maybe if its a bios issue.. tried that but couldnt figure out how to install the bios..

Option Idea #2
I checked on the game, when I try to install it says "buffer Over Run Detected when ever it gets to the BF2VOIP.exe file.. so figured maybe that was a possible spyware issue.. Also.. The game states it has only been tested on windows 32 bit systems.. could the fact Im running windows 64 affect that? Ive heard other people playing on 64 bit systems.. but not sure if Im running to many "high end" hardware devices..? not sure..

Whats weird is.. the game loads in just fine.. to the log in and such.. and starts to load the map.. its when it goes to verifying client data that it crashes out.. thats just so strange to me why it would crash just before the actual game started..

Oh I was wondering something..they say the game is only set to recognize 2 gigs of ram.. I heard that many people are often able to play if they switch there memory to "Single Channel Mode" As I am running 8 gigs "DDR2" dual channel * 800mhz would you maybe know how to switch to single channel memory mode..? I could try that.. tryin to think of every possible option.. thanks again for all your help! if youd like.. my email/messenger is [email protected] if that makes it any easier.. man just wanna get this fixed! lol..

Corey
[email protected]
989-494-9833

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Ok,
Click the link below:
http://support.asus....SLanguage=en-us

In the first drop down box to the left select Motherboards
In the second drop down box select Socket AM2/AM2+/AM3 (3rd from bottom)
In the third drop down box select ASUS M3N-HT Deluxe

Then from the list select Utilities
Then click Global(DLM) and enter the correct number sequence to download

If it asks to try P2P downloading click CANCEL

Download it to your desktop.
Right click the file and then select Extract All
Then open the folder and run Setup

Follow its instructions.

Now I need some more information. Please follow these instructions EXACTLY.

Please can you download and install Everest from HERE
Once its installed (leave all of the options just keep pressing next) double click on the shortcut.
Then once its running:
1: In left pane expand Computer folder.
2: Click once on Summary
3: In upper menu, go Report
4: And then to Quick Report-Summary
5: Save it in text file, and paste it in your next post

Don't include anything under the line "DEBUG- PCI"

The attached picture can be used for reference

Attached Thumbnails

• Everest.jpg

Aleysis

Aleysis

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
--------[ EVEREST Home Edition © 2003-2005 Lavalys, Inc. ]------------------------------------------------------------

Version EVEREST v2.20.405
Homepage http://www.lavalys.com/
Report Type Quick Report
Computer VIPERWAVSTUDIOS
Generator Viperwav Studios
Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Media Center Edition 6.1.7600
Date 2010-01-02
Time 13:01

--------[ Summary ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer:
Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Media Center Edition
OS Service Pack -
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Computer Name VIPERWAVSTUDIOS
User Name Viperwav Studios

Motherboard:
CPU Type 2x , 2300 MHz
Motherboard Name Unknown
Motherboard Chipset Unknown
System Memory 8192 MB
BIOS Type Unknown
Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)

Display:
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+
Monitor Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB] (M1Z86D0R04865)
Monitor Generic PnP Monitor [NoDB] (M1Z88D0R01250)

Multimedia:
Audio Adapter High Definition Audio Controller [NoDB]

Storage:
IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Disk Drive ST31500341AS ATA Device (1397 GB, IDE)
Disk Drive ST3320620AS ATA Device (298 GB, IDE)
Disk Drive Generic USB MS Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Generic USB SD Reader USB Device (3 GB, USB)
Disk Drive Generic USB xD/SM Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Generic USB CF Reader USB Device
Disk Drive Brother MFC-240C USB Device
Disk Drive WD 5000AAV External USB Device (465 GB, USB)
Optical Drive ATAPI DVD A DH20A4H ATA Device
SMART Hard Disks Status OK

Partitions:
C: (NTFS) 1430796 MB (1356616 MB free)
D: (NTFS) 305234 MB (151851 MB free)
F: (FAT32) 476821 MB (356667 MB free)
Total Size 2161.0 GB (1821.4 GB free)

Input:
Keyboard HID Keyboard Device
Keyboard HID Keyboard Device
Mouse HID-compliant mouse

Network:
Network Adapter NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller (71.205.227.103)

Peripherals:
Printer Brother MFC-240C
Printer Fax
Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
USB1 Controller Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller [NoDB]
USB1 Controller Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller [NoDB]
USB2 Controller Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller [NoDB]
USB2 Controller Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller [NoDB]
USB Device Brother MFC-240C
USB Device Generic USB Hub
USB Device Generic USB Hub
USB Device USB Audio CODEC
USB Device USB Composite Device
USB Device USB iLok Driver
USB Device USB Input Device
USB Device USB Mass Storage Device
USB Device USB Printing Support

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Hey,
Sorry for the delay :) .

With you saying that its just with a particular aspect of the game can you maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the game for me. It may be a missing or corrupt file.

Now this seems to be a very very common problems and its possible that you will need to wait for a patch from EA.
However just to make sure, Click Here and download the patches you don't have.
You will need to update and patch in the correct order i.e you need 1.1 before you can install 1.2 etc.

Also can you get another log for me, I asked for the wrong one last time, I do apologise.
Download, and install WhoCrashed
  • Launch the program (Right click the desktop icon and choose Run as Administrator)
  • Click Analyze button.
  • WhoCrashed will create report.
  • Copy, and paste it into your next reply.

Any problems just ask.

Oh also did you get that last update installed from my last post?

Aleysis

Aleysis

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
yeah I got the bios update, everything seemed ot be pretty well updated.. cept a usb port here or there.. I will try the bf2 1.5 patch.. as I read the file reviews and says adds extr support for windows vista, and widescreen support* as I am running vista.. well windows 7 now, and 2 24" wide screen monitors.. so its worth a shot.. Ill post the analyze status first thing in the morning as its 0122 am right now.. I ran an analysis .. btu only shows 2..crashes..Ill run the game first thing in the morning.. and analyze again to see if anything changes..

heres the report form the one I just got with the 2.

Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 12/29/2009 5:52:40 AM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: 1394ohci.sys
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF88000EC5946)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\122909-64880-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\1394ohci.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: 1394 OpenHCI Driver
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit may be another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 12/29/2009 4:38:32 AM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: 1394ohci.sys
Bugcheck code: 0x10D (0x5, 0x0, 0x1401, 0xFFFFFA8008C8F270)
Error: WDF_VIOLATION
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\122809-49904-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\1394ohci.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: 1394 OpenHCI Driver
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit may be another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Hmm ok let me fill you in on this one,

This problem is common like I said earlier. Previous installs have been due to a crash that occurred earlier on the system. That tool was supposed to find that and then we could have fixed it. However your's didn't suffer that so we have to do some more digging I'm afraid.
Sorry about that...

Can I ask you run 1 more tool. Very sorry about this...

Please download VEW and save it to your Desktop:

Setting up the program
Right-click VEW.exe and select Run as Administrator then under Select log to query, select:
  • Application
  • System
Under Select type to list, select:
  • Critical (Vista only)
  • Error
  • Click the radio button for Number of events
  • Type 20 in the 1 to 20 box
  • Then click the Run button.
  • Notepad will open with the output log.
Load the log
  • Save the log to your desktop
  • On your reply click Choose File
  • Click the upload button

You must do the right click and run as administrator for the program to run correctly

Aleysis

Aleysis

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hmm I did a little diagnosis myself, when you said you try reinstalling.. which I had done twice before, but noticed something I kind of over looked before.. when installing it gets to the 3rd disc, near 80 % or so.. and says "buffer over run detected" and terminates it any further, then asks to place desktop icons there after.. Im wondering if the map portions of the game were to follow where the buffer overrun crashed out..

So I figured it may have been a spyware issue.. but nothing was detected.. so I thought maybe if I opened the cd's .cab file I would just replace the corrupt or missing files, but the .cab file opens a blank folder.. so hit a dead end there.. but wasnt sure if that would be fixable.. but here is that file you reuested... and a screen shot form the error I got during install.

ScreenShot
http://i88.photobuck...runDetected.jpg

VEW File

Vino's Event Viewer v01c run on Windows 2008 in English
Report run at 04/01/2010 4:04:49 PM

Note: All dates below are in the format dd/mm/yyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Application' Log - Critical Type
'Application' Log - Error Type
Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:21:12 PM
Type: Error Category: 101
Event: 1002 Source: Application Hang
The program ACR.exe version 1.2.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: 102c Start Time: 01ca8d7b6896d650 Termination Time: 0 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ACR\ACR.exe Report Id: b052f0f1-f96e-11de-9881-00248c53ff34

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:16:51 PM
Type: Error Category: 101
Event: 1002 Source: Application Hang
The program ACR.exe version 1.2.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: f7c Start Time: 01ca8d7a82ccb9f0 Termination Time: 0 Application Path: C:\PROGRA~2\ACR\ACR.exe Report Id: 1322c491-f96e-11de-9881-00248c53ff34

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:29:09 AM
Type: Error Category: 0
Event: 80 Source: SideBySide
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 4\AdobeCaptivate.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "" on line . A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active. Conflicting components are:. Component 1: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_fa645303170382f6.manifest. Component 2: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_421189da2b7fabfc.manifest.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:29:09 AM
Event: 63 Source: SideBySide
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll" on line 3. The value "MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION.BUILD_NUMBER_MAJOR.BUILD_NUMBER_MINOR" of attribute "version" in element "assemblyIdentity" is invalid.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:29:00 AM
Event: 62 Source: SideBySide
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\zh_CN.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\zh_CN.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:29:00 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\plugins\MSIInstallPlugin.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\plugins\MSIInstallPlugin.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:58 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\zh_TW.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\zh_TW.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:57 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\fi.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\fi.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:57 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\nb.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\nb.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:54 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\plugins\EXEInstallPlugin.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\plugins\EXEInstallPlugin.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:54 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\fr.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\fr.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:49 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\de.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\de.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:49 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\zh_CN.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\zh_CN.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:07 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\en.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\en.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:05 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\en.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\en.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:04 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\it.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\it.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\ja.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\ja.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\es.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\es.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:28:02 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\ja.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdateFiles.Resources\ja.lproj\SoftwareUpdateFilesLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:27:59 AM
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\it.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.Resources\it.lproj\SoftwareUpdateLocalized.dll.Manifest" on line 2. The required attribute version is missing from element assemblyIdentity.

'Application' Log - Information Type
Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 9:01:00 PM
Type: Information Category: 0
Event: 9013 Source: Desktop Window Manager
The Desktop Window Manager was unable to start because composition was disabled by a running application

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 9:00:56 PM
Event: 9010 Source: Desktop Window Manager
A request to disable the Desktop Window Manager was made by process (Windows host process (Rundll32))

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 9:00:56 PM
Event: 9013 Source: Desktop Window Manager
The Desktop Window Manager was unable to start because composition was disabled by a running application

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 9:00:55 PM
Event: 9010 Source: Desktop Window Manager
A request to disable the Desktop Window Manager was made by process (BF2.exe)

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 9:00:48 PM
Event: 1001 Source: Windows Error Reporting
Fault bucket 9268295, type 5 Event Name: PCA2 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: BF2.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: BF2.exe P4: unknown P5: unknown P6: 200 P7: -1 P8: P9: P10: Attached files: C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Temp\{2c7c7d44-838d-4a09-a0d2-3dcc32163630}\appcompat.txt C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Temp\TabCFD0.tmp These files may be available here: C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\NonCritical_BF2.exe_3a69bf48076b2fb88bde113970683ed78d37ee_0689de8e Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 39650d60-f974-11de-9881-00248c53ff34 Report Status: 0

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 9:00:46 PM
Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PCA2 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: BF2.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: BF2.exe P4: unknown P5: unknown P6: 200 P7: -1 P8: P9: P10: Attached files: C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Temp\{2c7c7d44-838d-4a09-a0d2-3dcc32163630}\appcompat.txt C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Temp\TabCFD0.tmp These files may be available here: Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 39650d60-f974-11de-9881-00248c53ff34 Report Status: 0

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:55:25 PM
Event: 8224 Source: VSS
The VSS service is shutting down due to idle timeout.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:51:23 PM
Event: 8194 Source: System Restore
Successfully created restore point (Process = C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\Desktop\Battlefield 2\BF2_Patch_1.50.exe Studios\Desktop\Battlefield 2\BF2_Patch_1.50.exe" -deleter ; Description = Installed Battlefield 2 Patch).

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:35:14 PM

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:32:06 PM
Successfully created restore point (Process = C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\Desktop\Battlefield 2\bf2_patch_1.41.exe Studios\Desktop\Battlefield 2\bf2_patch_1.41.exe" -deleter ; Description = Installed Battlefield 2 Patch v1.41).

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:25:51 PM

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:22:43 PM
Successfully created restore point (Process = C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\Desktop\Battlefield 2\bf2_patch_1.4.exe Studios\Desktop\Battlefield 2\bf2_patch_1.4.exe" -deleter ; Description = Installed Battlefield 2 Patch v1.4).

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:21:11 PM
Fault bucket 555061623, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: ACR.exe P2: 1.2.0.0 P3: 2a425e19 P4: 9e8f P5: 0 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Attached files: C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8EE8.tmp.appcompat.txt C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8EF8.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml These files may be available here: C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_ACR.exe_764d3f3736ae4835576da20a8cf8d5cbbf51f50_12dd9953 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: b052f0f1-f96e-11de-9881-00248c53ff34 Report Status: 0

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:16:51 PM
Fault bucket 555061623, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: ACR.exe P2: 1.2.0.0 P3: 2a425e19 P4: 9e8f P5: 0 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Attached files: C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8891.tmp.appcompat.txt C:\Users\Viperwav Studios\AppData\Local\Temp\WER88B1.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_ACR.exe_764d3f3736ae4835576da20a8cf8d5cbbf51f50_1195a074 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 1322c491-f96e-11de-9881-00248c53ff34 Report Status: 0

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:01:29 PM

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:58:22 PM
Successfully created restore point (Process = C:\Users\VIPERW~1\AppData\Local\Temp\setA1CB.tmp -deleter /L409 -your_launchersetup.exe -clone_init_of"E:\"; Description = Installed Battlefield 2™).

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:38:58 PM
Event: 754 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Backup
The Block Level Backup Engine service has stopped.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:38:44 PM
Event: 903 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP
The Software Protection service has stopped.

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:36:38 PM

Log: 'Application' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 7:32:02 PM
Event: 902 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP
The Software Protection service has started. 6.1.7600.16385

'System' Log - Critical Type
Log: 'System' Date/Time: 30/12/2009 2:23:18 AM
Type: Critical Category: 63
Event: 41 Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 29/12/2009 5:52:09 AM
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 29/12/2009 4:38:11 AM

'System' Log - Error Type
Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 6:44:07 PM
Event: 7026 Source: Service Control Manager
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: SASDIFSV SASKUTIL

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 6:43:43 PM
Event: 1060 Source: Application Popup
\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 6:43:43 PM
\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 02/01/2010 5:59:54 PM
Event: 7000 Source: Service Control Manager
The Lavalys EVEREST Kernel Driver service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 02/01/2010 5:59:54 PM
Event: 7000 Source: Service Control Manager
The Lavalys EVEREST Kernel Driver service failed to start due to the following error: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 01/01/2010 4:36:08 PM
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: SASDIFSV SASKUTIL

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 01/01/2010 4:35:43 PM
\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 01/01/2010 4:35:43 PM
\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 30/12/2009 3:46:34 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 30/12/2009 3:46:09 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 30/12/2009 3:46:09 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 30/12/2009 2:23:41 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 30/12/2009 2:23:15 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 30/12/2009 2:23:15 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 30/12/2009 2:23:36 AM
Event: 6008 Source: EventLog
The previous system shutdown at 9:21:09 PM on ?12/?29/?2009 was unexpected.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 29/12/2009 6:26:42 PM
Event: 36 Source: volsnap
The shadow copies of volume C: were aborted because the shadow copy storage could not grow due to a user imposed limit.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 29/12/2009 5:53:43 AM
Event: 10000 Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
Unable to start a DCOM Server: {FFF2D28F-E4EE-44D9-8104-8E71556757F6}. The error: "740" Happened while starting this command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\agent.exe" -Embedding

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 29/12/2009 5:53:26 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 29/12/2009 5:52:05 AM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 29/12/2009 5:52:05 AM

'System' Log - Information Type
Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 9:00:46 PM
Event: 7036 Source: Service Control Manager
The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service entered the running state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:58:25 PM
The Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider service entered the stopped state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:55:25 PM
The Volume Shadow Copy service entered the stopped state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:54:11 PM
Event: 33 Source: volsnap
The oldest shadow copy of volume C: was deleted to keep disk space usage for shadow copies of volume C: below the user defined limit.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:53:59 PM
The Multimedia Class Scheduler service entered the running state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:53:55 PM
Event: 7040 Source: Service Control Manager
The start type of the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was changed from demand start to auto start.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:53:49 PM
The Diagnostic System Host service entered the running state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:53:45 PM
The Multimedia Class Scheduler service entered the stopped state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:53:44 PM
The oldest shadow copy of volume C: was deleted to keep disk space usage for shadow copies of volume C: below the user defined limit.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:51:09 PM
The Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider service entered the running state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:51:09 PM
The Volume Shadow Copy service entered the running state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:51:06 PM
The Application Experience service entered the running state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:50:21 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:42:36 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:42:21 PM

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:42:06 PM
The Application Experience service entered the stopped state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:39:05 PM
The Diagnostic System Host service entered the stopped state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:38:14 PM
The Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider service entered the stopped state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:36:15 PM
The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service entered the stopped state.

Log: 'System' Date/Time: 04/01/2010 8:35:20 PM
The Multimedia Class Scheduler service entered the running state.

rev_olie

rev_olie

• PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
Ok,

You have a large number of errors related to the system and have program ending left right and center.

Just to be cautious I'm going to request you get checked out.

Please click HERE and follow all of the instructions exactly,
Then start a new topic HERE explaining the problem and any issues you have with any of the program you have run.

If you come out clean and the problem still exists we can start again. Any other problems let me know.

Also you have a folder called Torrents. I must make you aware that running any form of Torrent/P2P software will invalidate the secure running of your system. Also be aware that to continue cleaning at GeeksToGo you will have to remove/uninstall any found torrent software. If you were to refuse all support will be denied both here and in the rest of the forum.

Good luck :)