Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD Problem evolves

• Please log in to reply

ninzamaster6785

ninzamaster6785

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey first id like to say thankyou for reading my post and I seem to be having a major problem and I hope someone can fix it:
Also i recently upgraded to win 7 using the upgrade option but i dont think that matter, here it goes. My computer has been working fine up until now, i have been running into some major problems, firstly i was using google chrome and then it just froze and i decided to restart my computer with the button because windows froze as well.

Then everytime I booted it, right before goin to windows it would show bsod for a fraction of a second and then restart, i tried every advanced boot option and none were successfull. Then i went to the raid screen for the hard drive and pressed f10 and

accidently cleared the mbr which im guessing is the master boot record. Then i could not even choose the advance boot options because a nvidia partition manager on the screen would say no file found to boot after about 10 min. Then i went into the bios

and defaulted everything and the raid hard drive screen which would come up when booting before would not come anymore. Now I dont know what to do, it just goes to the nvidia bootmanager and then it would say media test failed and then no file fount to

boot. What seemed to be a problem now escalated to a menace and I do not know what to do, plz you people are my only hope for fixing this problem, plz advise promptly. Thank You.

Advertisements