Temperatures really vary between PC's so the best temperature is one that is not melting your hardware.
Really you want it 40c or below, which is a good working temperature. Any lower is better slightly higher is ok but not above 60c.
Im m going to get you to run SpeedFan. It will give you a good look at the temperatures of your system. I would request you run the game for around 30 minutes.
To do a screenshot:
- Please download Speedfan
- Once downloaded double click the file and follow the instructions to install it.
- Once it's installed, Run the program.
- Then take a screen shot of the information speed fan is showing.
Now to check your memory,
- Click on your Print Screen button on your keyboard.
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- In your next reply under the text box click Manage attachments
- Then click Choose File and find the picture. Click Open
- Then click Upload
Please follow: How to run Memtest 86
Make sure you only have 1 stick or RAM installed. Any other problems please ask as you could damage your system. Also
Download, and install WhoCrashed
- Launch the program (Right click the desktop icon and choose Run as Administrator)
- Click Analyze button.
- WhoCrashed will create report.
- Copy, and paste it into your next reply.
1, The temperatures from SpeedFan befoe AND after running the game for 30 minutes
2, Results from Memtest (There is no log, only passes and fails)
3, The WhoCrashed log
Any problems please ask
Edited by rev_olie, 30 December 2009 - 02:22 PM.