Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cleaning up space

• Please log in to reply

littlecheda

littlecheda

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
I am running Windows XP, my computer runs very slow. Out of 74.4 GB, 65.6 is used and 8.87 is free. I've run the disk clean up, disk fragmeneter, removed programs that I am not using, went into temp files deleted manually, download CCleaner(didn't work) download TFC, ran that(didn't work) download Malwarebytes Antie-Malware ran that (didn't work). How can I free up this space, do I compact the files? i've never before.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Hello littlecheda.... Welcome to GeeksToGo,,
Let's backup a minute and do this right.

Download Autoruns from the link in my signature below:
1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.
2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".
3: Click on the "Everything" tab
4: Remove any entries that mention "File Not Found" by right-clicking the entry and select Delete.
5: Go to File then to Export As or Save in some versions.
6: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop.
7: Attach to your next reply.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
What I would suggest is Uninstalling All Programs you don't need or don't want anymore through Add/Remove Programs

Do this by going to
Start and then to Control Panel
Click Add/Remove Programs
Carefully choose the program(s) you don't need
Click on each Program then click Change/Remove and Follow the Uninstall Instructions

You may be prompted to Restart your computer.
Restart once you have all the programs you don't need uninstalled.
Be careful not to remove anything needed by your computer, some of which you may be unfamiliar with the name,

The next issue you need to be aware of is to Backup your Data Files.
For this I would suggest using a External Hard Drive Enclosure. This will allow you to keep your Important Data safe and Separated from the main system in case of problems.
The cost for this kind of Backup System has come down a lot. I would suggest a 500 Gig capacity for your needs.
Since you will only be Backing Up Data Files Only this should be sufficient to do that for you. Follow the next two links to see examples of the price you will be looking at.
[list]
HERE
HERE
[/list
I suggest going to Microsofts Backup Tutorial[/b] and follow the steps to do a Backup to a External Drive and also it will guide you on how to do a Scheduled Backup even at night.

Another way you can do a Backup is by using DVD’s. This method is just as effective and can be done using the same steps as above.
Please let me know if I can answer any further questions you may have as I am always happy to assist.

littlecheda

littlecheda

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
I ran the Auto run, but it did nothing to free up space. I tried to save and post the document, but couldn't open it. I am still having a problem trying to free up space.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Autoruns does not free up space but gets rid of the non needed loading programs at startup. This helps speed the system up.

Try this.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select All
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
For Technical Support, double-click the e-mail address located at the bottom of each menu.
[/list]
If this does not work then:

Go to:
Start and then My Computer
Right Click On "C" drive and then click on Properties
Click on Tools tab at the top
In the Error Checking field click Check Now

When that is done

Download Auslogics Defrag from the link in my signature below. Auslogics Defrag in my opinion is better because:
It does a more comprehensive job at Defragging
It will actually show you what it is doing
At the end of working it will show you how much speed you picked up
You can view a online log of the files that Auslogics defragged

Download Auslogics Defrag from the link in my signature below. Auslogics Defrag in my opinion is better because:

Reboot and let me know how system is running now

littlecheda

littlecheda

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
removed clean logs

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
What clean logs did you remove?
I have not seen the Autoruns log yet.
Have you completed all the other steps?
How is the system running now?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
The logs will not be posted here. They are to be posted only in the Malware forum. There is no malware assistance offered outside of the malware forum and it has to be assisted by a malware tech.

Reactor

Reactor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I suggest that y'should use Uniblue RegistryBooster AND Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC. Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC can easily optimize your hard drive by detecting all your junk files, unused files, whilst RegistryBooster will get rid of the registry keys.

It's also a wise thing to purchase a portable hard drive, as it's not that expensive now, and you can store most of your files on these.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
A registry cleaner will not increase your system's speed or performance, and has the potential to break your registry to the point that your PC is no longer bootable.
We strongly advise that people stay away from any of the registry cleaners out there.
Go HERE to get more information about why registry cleaners aren't needed.

Thanks to Sari for the explanation

Miracle fix all programs rarely work correctly and will cause more problems then they fix.

Advertisements

Reactor

Reactor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Yup, I was also aware of what a Registry cleaner could do, but this one didn't fail me not even once. It can't really free up space, but it certainly helps a lot at cleaning procedures of unwanted/obsolete data (it worked for me).

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
GeeksToGo does not advise the use of them and will not.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
Download Tree Size Free from my signature.

Install and run the program.
The first scan should scan the C drive. If it does not, then at the top click on scan
Select the C drive option.
The program will scan the entire drive and populate to show what is in every folder on the drive.

Take a screen shot and attach it to your next reply

http://download.cnet...htype=downloads

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

I ran the autrorun, A minute agothis is what I came up with.

"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms" "" "" ""
+ "rdpclip" "RDP Clip Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rdpclip.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit" "" "" ""
+ "C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe" "Userinit Logon Application" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell" "" "" ""
+ "Explorer.exe" "Windows Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\explorer.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher" "Adobe Acrobat SpeedLauncher" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\reader_sl.exe"
+ "Apoint" "Alps Pointing-device Driver" "Alps Electric Co., Ltd." "c:\program files\apoint\apoint.exe"
+ "ccApp" "Symantec User Session" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccapp.exe"
+ "DLCCCATS" "Timer DLL" "" "c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dlcctime.dll"
+ "dlccmon.exe" "DellDevice Monitor" "Dell" "c:\program files\dell photo aio printer 924\dlccmon.exe"
+ "Document Manager" "Document Manager Hook Startup" "Wave Systems Corp." "c:\program files\wave systems corp\services manager\docmgr\bin\docmgr.exe"
+ "DVDLauncher" "CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program" "CyberLink Corp." "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\dvdlauncher.exe"
+ "igfxhkcmd" "hkcmd Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe"
+ "igfxpers" "persistence Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe"
+ "igfxtray" "igfxTray Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe"
+ "IntelWireless" "Intel Framework MFC Application" "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\ifrmewrk.exe"
+ "IntelZeroConfig" "ZeroCfgSvc MFC Application" "Intel Corporation" "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\zcfgsvc.exe"
+ "ISUSPM Startup" "InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" "InstallShield Software Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\isuspm.exe"
+ "ISUSScheduler" "InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" "InstallShield Software Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\issch.exe"
+ "SigmatelSysTrayApp" "Sigmatel Audio system tray application" "SigmaTel, Inc." "c:\windows\stsystra.exe"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
+ "Symantec PIF AlertEng" "LiveUpdate Notice Service" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\pif\{b8e1dd85-8582-4c61-b58f-2f227fca9a08}\pifsvc.exe"
+ "YMailAdvisor" "Yahoo! Mail Advisor" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\common\ymailadvisor.exe"
+ "YSearchProtection" "Yahoo! Application" "Yahoo! Inc" "c:\program files\yahoo!\search protection\searchprotection.exe"
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" ""
+ "Acrobat Assistant.lnk" "AcroTray" "Adobe Systems Inc." "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 6.0\distillr\acrotray.exe"
X "Bitmeter2.lnk" " " " " "c:\program files\codebox\bitmeter\bitmeter2.exe"
+ "Digital Line Detect.lnk" "Digital Line Detection" "BVRP Software" "c:\program files\digital line detect\dlg.exe"
+ "NkbMonitor.exe.lnk" "PictureProject Monitor" "Nikon Corporation" "c:\program files\nikon\pictureproject\nkbmonitor.exe"
+ "Service Manager.lnk" "SQL Server Service Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft sql server\80\tools\binn\sqlmangr.exe"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" ""
+ "ctfmon.exe" "CTF Loader" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe"
X "ModemOnHold" "" "" "c:\program files\netwaiting\netwaiting.exe"
+ "MSMSGS" "Windows Messenger" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe"
+ "Search Protection" "Yahoo! Application" "Yahoo! Inc" "c:\program files\yahoo!\search protection\searchprotection.exe"
+ "swg" "GoogleToolbarNotifier" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\googletoolbarnotifier.exe"
+ "YSearchProtection" "Yahoo! Application" "Yahoo! Inc" "c:\program files\yahoo!\search protection\searchprotection.exe"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter" "" "" ""
+ "application/octet-stream" "Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll"
+ "application/x-complus" "Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll"
+ "application/x-msdownload" "Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll"
+ "Class Install Handler" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "deflate" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "gzip" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "lzdhtml" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "text/webviewhtml" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "text/xml" "Microsoft Office XML MIME Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office11\msoxmlmf.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler" "" "" ""
+ "about" "Microsoft ® HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
+ "cdl" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "dvd" "ActiveX control for streaming video" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msvidctl.dll"
+ "file" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "ftp" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "gopher" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "http" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "https" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "its" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\itss.dll"
+ "javascript" "Microsoft ® HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
+ "local" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "mailto" "Microsoft ® HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
+ "mhtml" "Microsoft Internet Messaging API" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll"
+ "mk" "OLE32 Extensions for Win32" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll"
+ "ms-its" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\itss.dll"
+ "ms-itss" "Microsoft® InfoTech Storage System Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\information retrieval\msitss.dll"
+ "mso-offdap11" "Microsoft Office Web Components 2003" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\web components\11\owc11.dll"
+ "res" "Microsoft ® HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
+ "sysimage" "Microsoft ® HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
+ "tv" "ActiveX control for streaming video" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msvidctl.dll"
+ "vbscript" "Microsoft ® HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
+ "wia" "WIA Scripting Layer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wiascr.dll"
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components" "" "" ""
X "0" "" "" "File not found: About:Home"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" ""
+ "Address Book 6" "Outlook Express Setup Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"
+ "Browser Customizations" "IEAK branding" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll"
+ "Browser Customizations" "IEAK branding" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll"
+ "Fax" "ADVPACK" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll"
+ "Fax Provider" "Microsoft Fax Optional Component Installer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\setup\fxsocm.dll"
+ "IE Tour Reset Stub" "ADVPACK" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll"
+ "Internet Explorer" "IE Per-User Initialization Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe"
+ "Internet Explorer" "IE Per-User Initialization Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe"
+ "Internet Explorer Version Update" "IE Per User Active Setup Uninstall Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieudinit.exe"
+ "Microsoft Outlook Express 6" "Outlook Express Setup Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\setup50.exe"
+ "Microsoft Windows Media Player" "Microsoft Windows Media Player Setup Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\inf\unregmp2.exe"
+ "Microsoft Windows Media Player" "ADVPACK" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll"
+ "n/a" "Microsoft .NET IE SECURITY REGISTRATION" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mscories.dll"
+ "NetMeeting 3.01" "ADVPACK" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll"
+ "Outlook Express" "Windows NT User Data Migration Tool" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shmgrate.exe"
+ "Themes Setup" "Windows Theme API" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\themeui.dll"
+ "Windows Desktop Update" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "Windows Messenger 4.7" "ADVPACK" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler" "" "" ""
+ "Browseui preloader" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Component Categories cache daemon" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad" "" "" ""
+ "CDBurn" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "PostBootReminder" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "SysTray" "Systray shell service object" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\stobject.dll"
+ "WebCheck" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "WPDShServiceObj" "Windows Portable Device Shell Service Object" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wpdshserviceobj.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks" "" "" ""
+ "URL Exec Hook" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu" "Adobe Acrobat Elements" "Adobe Systems Inc." "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 6.0\acrobat elements\contextmenu.dll"
+ "EncryptDocMgr" "ContextMenuItem Module" "Wave Systems Corp." "c:\program files\wave systems corp\services manager\docmgr\bin\contextmenuitem.dll"
+ "Offline Files" "Client Side Caching UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cscui.dll"
+ "Open With" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "Open With EncryptionMenu" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "Start Menu Pin" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
+ "Send To" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "EncryptDocMgr" "ContextMenuItem Module" "Wave Systems Corp." "c:\program files\wave systems corp\services manager\docmgr\bin\contextmenuitem.dll"
+ "EncryptionMenu" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "Offline Files" "Client Side Caching UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cscui.dll"
+ "Sharing" "Shell extensions for sharing" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ntshrui.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "DfsShell Class" "Distributed File System shell extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dfsshlex.dll"
+ "Folder Customization Tab" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "Previous Versions Property Page" "Previous Versions property page" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\twext.dll"
+ "Security Shell Extension" "Security Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rshx32.dll"
+ "Sharing" "Shell extensions for sharing" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ntshrui.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\CopyHookHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "CDF" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "FileSystem" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "MyDocuments" "My Documents Folder UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mydocs.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "PDF Shell Extension" "PDF Shell Extension" "Adobe Systems, Inc." "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"
+ "{0D2E74C4-3C34-11d2-A27E-00C04FC30871}" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "{24F14F01-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "{24F14F02-7B1C-11d1-838f-0000F80461CF}" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "{66742402-F9B9-11D1-A202-0000F81FEDEE}" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "MBAMShlExt" "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" "Malwarebytes Corporation" "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamext.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" ""
+ "igfxcui" "igfxpph Module" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\igfxpph.dll"
+ "New" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" "" "" ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved" "" "" ""
+ "%DESC_PublishDropTarget%" "Photo Printing Wizard" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\photowiz.dll"
+ "&Address" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "&Links" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ ".CAB file viewer" "Cabinet File Viewer Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cabview.dll"
+ "Accessible" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "ActiveX Cache Folder" "Object Control Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\occache.dll"
+ "Address EditBox" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Administrative Tools" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Adobe.Acrobat.ContextMenu" "Adobe Acrobat Elements" "Adobe Systems Inc." "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 6.0\acrobat elements\contextmenu.dll"
+ "Audio Media Properties Handler" "Media File Property Extractor Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shmedia.dll"
+ "Augmented Shell Folder" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Augmented Shell Folder 2" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Auto Update Property Sheet Extension" "Automatic Updates Control Panel" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wuaucpl.cpl"
+ "Avi Properties Handler" "Media File Property Extractor Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shmedia.dll"
+ "BandProxy" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Briefcase" "Windows Briefcase" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\syncui.dll"
+ "CDF Extension Copy Hook" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Code Download Agent" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "Compatibility Page" "Compatibility Tab Shell Extension DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\slayerxp.dll"
+ "Compressed (zipped) Folder" "Compressed (zipped) Folders" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\zipfldr.dll"
+ "Compressed (zipped) Folder Right Drag Handler" "Compressed (zipped) Folders" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\zipfldr.dll"
+ "Compressed (zipped) Folder SendTo Target" "Compressed (zipped) Folders" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\zipfldr.dll"
+ "ConnectionAgent" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "Crypto PKO Extension" "Crypto Shell Extensions" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cryptext.dll"
+ "Crypto Sign Extension" "Crypto Shell Extensions" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cryptext.dll"
+ "Custom MRU AutoCompleted List" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Darwin App Publisher" "Shell Application Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\appwiz.cpl"
+ "DfsShell" "Distributed File System shell extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dfsshlex.dll"
+ "Directory Context Menu Verbs" "Directory Service Common UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dsuiext.dll"
+ "Directory Object Find" "Directory Service Find" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dsquery.dll"
+ "Directory Property UI" "Directory Service Common UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dsuiext.dll"
+ "Directory Query UI" "Directory Service Find" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dsquery.dll"
+ "Directory Start/Search Find" "Directory Service Find" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dsquery.dll"
+ "Disk Copy Extension" "Windows DiskCopy" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\diskcopy.dll"
+ "Disk Quota UI" "Windows Shell Disk Quota UI DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dskquoui.dll"
+ "Display Adapter CPL Extension" "Advanced display adapter properties" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\deskadp.dll"
+ "Display Monitor CPL Extension" "Advanced display monitor properties" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\deskmon.dll"
+ "Display TroubleShoot CPL Extension" "Advanced display performance properties" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\deskperf.dll"
+ "Download Status" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "DS Security Page" "Directory Service Security UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dssec.dll"
+ "E-mail" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Explorer Band" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Extensions Manager Folder" "Extensions Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\extmgr.dll"
+ "Favorites Band" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Fonts" "Windows Font Folder" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\fontext.dll"
+ "Fonts" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "For &People..." "Find People" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\outlook express\wabfind.dll"
+ "FTP Folders Webview" "Microsoft Internet Explorer FTP Folder Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\msieftp.dll"
+ "Fusion Cache" "Microsoft .NET Runtime Execution Engine" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll"
+ "GDI+ file thumbnail extractor" "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shimgvw.dll"
+ "Get a Passport Wizard" "Map Network Drives/Network Places Wizard" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\netplwiz.dll"
+ "Global Folder Settings" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Help and Support" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Help and Support" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "History" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "HTML Document" "Microsoft ® HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
+ "HTML Thumbnail Extractor" "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shimgvw.dll"
+ "HyperTerminal Icon Ext" "HyperTerminal Applet Library" "Hilgraeve, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\hticons.dll"
+ "ICC Profile" "Microsoft Color Matching System User Interface DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\icmui.dll"
+ "ICM Monitor Management" "Microsoft Color Matching System User Interface DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\icmui.dll"
+ "ICM Printer Management" "Microsoft Color Matching System User Interface DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\icmui.dll"
+ "ICM Scanner Management" "Microsoft Color Matching System User Interface DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\icmui.dll"
+ "IE AutoComplete" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE BandProxy" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Custom MRU AutoCompleted List" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Fade Task" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE History and Feeds Shell Data Source for Windows Search" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE IShellFolderBand" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Menu Band" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Menu Desk Bar" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Menu Site" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Microsoft BrowserBand" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Microsoft History AutoComplete List" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Microsoft Multiple AutoComplete List Container" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Microsoft Shell Folder AutoComplete List" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE MRU AutoComplete List" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Navigation Bar" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Registry Tree Options Utility" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE RSS Feeder Folder" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Search Band" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Shell Band Site Menu" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Shell Rebar BandSite" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE Tracking Shell Menu" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "IE4 Suite Splash Screen" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "In-pane search" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Installed Apps Enumerator" "Shell Application Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\appwiz.cpl"
+ "Internet" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Internet Name Space" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "InternetShortcut" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "ISFBand OC" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Microsoft Agent Character Property Sheet Handler" "Microsoft Agent Property Sheet Handler" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\msagent\agentpsh.dll"
+ "Microsoft AutoComplete" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Microsoft Browser Architecture" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Microsoft BrowserBand" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Microsoft Data Link" "Microsoft Data Access - OLE DB Core Services" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\system\ole db\oledb32.dll"
+ "Microsoft DocProp Inplace Calendar Control" "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\docprop2.dll"
+ "Microsoft DocProp Inplace Droplist Combo Control" "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\docprop2.dll"
+ "Microsoft DocProp Inplace Edit Box Control" "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\docprop2.dll"
+ "Microsoft DocProp Inplace ML Edit Box Control" "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\docprop2.dll"
+ "Microsoft DocProp Inplace Time Control" "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\docprop2.dll"
+ "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft DocProp Shell Ext" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\docprop2.dll"
+ "Microsoft History AutoComplete List" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Microsoft Internet Toolbar" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Microsoft Multiple AutoComplete List Container" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Microsoft Office HTML Icon Handler" "Microsoft Office 2003 component" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft office\office11\msohev.dll"
+ "Microsoft Office Metadata Handler" "Microsoft Office Shell Extension Handlers" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office12\msoshext.dll"
+ "Microsoft Office Outlook Custom Icon Handler" "Outlook Shell Hook for Start/Find" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft office\office11\olkfstub.dll"
+ "Microsoft Office Outlook Desktop Icon Handler" "Microsoft Shell Extension Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\microsoft office\office11\mlshext.dll"
+ "Microsoft Office Thumbnail Handler" "Microsoft Office Shell Extension Handlers" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office12\msoshext.dll"
+ "Microsoft Shell Folder AutoComplete List" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Microsoft Url History Service" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "Microsoft Url Search Hook" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "Microsoft Web Browser" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "Microsoft.XPS.Shell.Metadata.1" "Package Document Shell Extension Handler" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\xpsshhdr.dll"
+ "Microsoft.XPS.Shell.Thumbnail.1" "Package Document Shell Extension Handler" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\xpsshhdr.dll"
+ "Midi Properties Handler" "Media File Property Extractor Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shmedia.dll"
+ "MMC Icon Handler" "MMC Shell Extension DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mmcshext.dll"
+ "MRU AutoComplete List" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "MSHTML Document" "Microsoft ® HTML Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll"
+ "Multimedia File Property Sheet" "Control Panel Drivers Applet" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mmsys.cpl"
+ "MyDocs Copy Hook" "My Documents Folder UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mydocs.dll"
+ "MyDocs Drop Target" "My Documents Folder UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mydocs.dll"
+ "MyDocs Properties" "My Documents Folder UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mydocs.dll"
+ "Network Connections" "Network Connections Shell" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\netshell.dll"
+ "Network Connections" "Network Connections Shell" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\netshell.dll"
+ "NTFS Security Page" "Security Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rshx32.dll"
+ "Offline Files Folder" "Client Side Caching UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cscui.dll"
+ "Offline Files Folder Options" "Client Side Caching UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cscui.dll"
+ "Offline Files Menu" "Client Side Caching UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cscui.dll"
+ "OLE Docfile Property Page" "OLE DocFile Property Page" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\docprop.dll"
+ "PlusPack CPL Extension" "Windows Theme API" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\themeui.dll"
+ "Portable Devices" "Portable Devices Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wpdshext.dll"
+ "Portable Devices Menu" "Portable Devices Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wpdshext.dll"
+ "Portable Media Devices" "Portable Media Devices Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\audiodev.dll"
+ "PostAgent" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "Previous Versions" "Previous Versions property page" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\twext.dll"
+ "Previous Versions Property Page" "Previous Versions property page" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\twext.dll"
+ "Print Ordering via the Web" "Map Network Drives/Network Places Wizard" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\netplwiz.dll"
+ "Printers Security Page" "Security Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rshx32.dll"
+ "Registry Tree Options Utility" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Remote Sessions CPL Extension" "Remote Sessions CPL Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\remotepg.dll"
+ "Run..." "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Scanners & Cameras" "Imaging Devices Shell Folder UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wiashext.dll"
+ "Scanners & Cameras" "Imaging Devices Shell Folder UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wiashext.dll"
+ "Scheduled Tasks" "Task Scheduler interface DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mstask.dll"
+ "Search" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Search Assistant OC" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Sendmail service" "Send Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\sendmail.dll"
+ "Sendmail service" "Send Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\sendmail.dll"
+ "Set Program Access and Defaults" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Shell Application Manager" "Shell Application Manager" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\appwiz.cpl"
+ "Shell Automation Inproc Service" "Shell Doc Object and Control Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shdocvw.dll"
+ "Shell Band Site Menu" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Shell DeskBar" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Shell DeskBarApp" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Shell DocObject Viewer" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "Shell extensions for Microsoft Windows Network objects" "Network object shell UI" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ntlanui2.dll"
+ "Shell extensions for sharing" "Shell extensions for sharing" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ntshrui.dll"
+ "Shell extensions for sharing" "Shell extensions for sharing" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ntshrui.dll"
+ "Shell extensions for Windows Script Host" "Microsoft ® Shell Extension for Windows Script Host" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wshext.dll"
+ "Shell Icon Handler for Application References" "Application Deployment Support Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll"
+ "Shell Image Data Factory" "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shimgvw.dll"
+ "Shell Image Property Handler" "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shimgvw.dll"
+ "Shell Image Verbs" "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shimgvw.dll"
+ "Shell properties for a DS object" "Directory Service Find" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dsquery.dll"
+ "Shell Publishing Wizard Object" "Map Network Drives/Network Places Wizard" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\netplwiz.dll"
+ "Shell Rebar BandSite" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Shell Scrap DataHandler" "Shell scrap object handler" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shscrap.dll"
+ "Shell Search Band" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "ShellLink for Application References" "Application Deployment Support Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll"
+ "Subscription Folder" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "Subscription Mgr" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "Summary Info Thumbnail handler (DOCFILES)" "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shimgvw.dll"
+ "Taskbar and Start Menu" "Windows Shell Common Dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll"
+ "Tasks Folder Icon Handler" "Task Scheduler interface DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mstask.dll"
+ "Tasks Folder Shell Extension" "Task Scheduler interface DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\mstask.dll"
+ "Temporary Internet Files" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "Temporary Internet Files" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "The Internet" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "Track Popup Bar" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "TrayAgent" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "TridentImageExtractor" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "User Accounts" "Map Network Drives/Network Places Wizard" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\netplwiz.dll"
+ "User Assist" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "Video Media Properties Handler" "Media File Property Extractor Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shmedia.dll"
+ "Video Thumbnail Extractor" "Media File Property Extractor Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shmedia.dll"
+ "Wav Properties Handler" "Media File Property Extractor Shell Extension" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\shmedia.dll"
+ "Web Folders" "Windows executable" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\web folders\msonsext.dll"
+ "Web Printer Shell Extension" "Print UI DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\printui.dll"
+ "Web Publishing Wizard" "Map Network Drives/Network Places Wizard" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\netplwiz.dll"
+ "Web Search" "Shell Browser UI Library" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\browseui.dll"
+ "WebCheck" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "WebCheck SyncMgr Handler" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "WebCheckChannelAgent" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "WebCheckWebCrawler" "Web Site Monitor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll"
+ "Windows Media Player Add to Playlist Context Menu Handler" "Windows Media Player Launcher" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wmpshell.dll"
+ "Windows Media Player Burn Audio CD Context Menu Handler" "Windows Media Player Launcher" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wmpshell.dll"
+ "Windows Media Player Play as Playlist Context Menu Handler" "Windows Media Player Launcher" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\wmpshell.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" ""
+ "&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper" "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn8\yt.dll"
+ "AcroIEToolbarHelper Class" "" "" "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 6.0\acrobat\acroiefavclient.dll"
+ "Google Toolbar Helper" "Google Toolbar" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\google toolbar\googletoolbar_32.dll"
+ "Google Toolbar Notifier BHO" "GoogleToolbarNotifier" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.5.4723.1820\swg.dll"
+ "Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java™ Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll"
+ "JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class" "Java™ Quick Starter binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll"
+ "SingleInstance Class" "Yahoo! Single Instance for Mail" "Yahoo! Inc" "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn8\ytsingleinstance.dll"
+ "Windows Live Sign-in Helper" "WindowsLiveLogin.dll" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\windowslivelogin.dll"
+ "Windows Live Toolbar Helper" "Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live toolbar\msntb.dll"
+ "{1E8A6170-7264-4D0F-BEAE-D42A53123C75}" "NcoBHO" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\coshared\browser\1.7\nppbho.dll"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\UrlSearchHooks" "" "" ""
+ "Microsoft Url Search Hook" "Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll"
+ "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn8\yt.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar" "" "" ""
+ "Adobe PDF" "" "" "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 6.0\acrobat\acroiefavclient.dll"
+ "Google Toolbar" "Google Toolbar" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\google toolbar\googletoolbar_32.dll"
+ "NCO Toolbar" "UIBhoImpl" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\coshared\browser\1.7\uibho.dll"
+ "Windows Live Toolbar" "Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live toolbar\msntb.dll"
+ "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Toolbar" "Yahoo! Inc." "c:\program files\yahoo!\companion\installs\cpn8\yt.dll"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" ""
+ "Diagnose Connection Problems..." "Network Diagnostic for Windows XP" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"
+ "Windows Messenger" "Windows Messenger" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe"
"Task Scheduler" "" "" ""
+ "AppleSoftwareUpdate.job" "Apple Software Update" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe"
+ "Check Updates for Windows Live Toolbar.job" "MSN Search Toolbar Scheduled Update Utility" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows live toolbar\msntbup.exe"
+ "Google Software Updater.job" "gusvc" "Google" "c:\program files\google\common\google updater\googleupdaterservice.exe"
+ "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"
+ "GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\program files&

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Open Autoruns, click on "Logon" tab, and UN-check:

+ "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"
+ "igfxhkcmd"
+ "igfxpers"
+ "igfxtray"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched"
+ "Acrobat Assistant.lnk"
+ "MSMSGS"
+ "swg" "GoogleToolbarNotifier"

The next file needs to be manually disabled and is only needed if you use multi language on your keyboard. If you do then skip the step.

To turn off just ctfmon.exe go to:

Control Panel then to Regional and Language Options

Click on the Languages Tab then click the Details button

Click on the Advanced tab

Check the box that says Turn off advanced text services option

Click A and then OK

When done restart computer and then:

Download TFC by OldTimer to your desktop
  • Please double-click TFC.exe to run it. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).
  • It will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.
  • Click the Start button to begin the process. Depending on how often you clean temp files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two. Let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Once it's finished it should reboot your machine. If it does not, please manually reboot the machine yourself to ensure a complete clean.