Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

please take part in this challenge!

• Please log in to reply

medicore_fluff

medicore_fluff

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there.

A while back somebody bet me and my friend that we couldn't get 500 different people to write "Smiling Limpet" on a body part of their choice. They gave us a year to do it in. That was last September, we have four months left and I'm worried we might not do it.

Taking part is easy and it would be a great help! All you have to do is take a felt tip pen and write "Smiling Limpet" somewhere on your body, take a picture and get it to me. The best way would be through this thread but you could also mail it to [email removed]. We also need your full name and where you took the photo. If you don't want to give your full name then make one up, but it can't be a nickname. So you could say your name was Bob Phillips, we wouldn't be any wiser.

This is how you take part...

1. Get a pen and write "Smiling Limpet" somewhere on your body. Could be your arm, your leg, your cheek, anywhere!

2. Take a photo of it with a digital camera or webcam. Your face DOES NOT have to be in the photo. Just that part.

3. Post it it on this thread or send it to [email removed] along with a name and where in the world the photo was taken. If you live in the US we want the town and the state. If you live in the UK we want the County and either Scotland, England, N.Ireland or Wales.

I know that you'll think "why?" or "what a waste of time" or maybe something a little stronger, please don't fill this thread with abuse. Please only post pictures or questions about the challenge. I don't care if nobody replies but you don't know how much I want to prove my friend wrong.

Thanks for reading. :tazz:

We remove all email addresses so they aren't harvested by spam bots. It's for your protection.

Edited by admin, 17 May 2005 - 09:48 PM.

Advertisements

Insanitystreak

Insanitystreak

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
why couldnt you just write it on many parts of your body or just use paint and get body parts off the internet.

Guest_jake6535_*

Guest_jake6535_*
:tazz: