Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

dot.tk domains?

• Please log in to reply

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
ok i have a dot.tk domain (kitkin15.tk). and ive had it for a while now. well i just found out that they have an ambassador program, and i wanted to check it out...so i did.

well you get 5 fish (credit) if you refer people, or if you get them to download dot.tk's toolbar. well i have 135 fish, and i cant get anything, it will allow me to select my order (stickers in this case) but when i go to compleat me order, it will say "cannot display this page" error "404"
so is this a scam? or is it just messing up right now?

Advertisements

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
is dot.tk a scam or not? can anyone help me?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
you might want to contact their support and ask them what the problem is...

in my experience, anything that requires you to "refer" people to their product or services to get something in return is less than legitimate

kitkin15

kitkin15

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
ok thanks, thats what i saw. but i use their domain so much and that works fine, so i dindt know. and thank you i will try that now