Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Parallel File Help

• Please log in to reply

Katana1120

Katana1120

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Hello All! :)
I am new here to the forums although I have been visiting the site for a few months now. I have recently confronted a problem, and now I am at a loss of what to do. Sorry in advance for the trouble. I will try to keep it short.

I installed a parallel folder of my windows XP because my old one wouldn't even boot up. Upon doing that I realized that a good reason for my lack of Memory space was because I had already installed two parallel folders of Windows XP. Now my problem is that I want to transfer some files like pictures, music files, etc- but I don't know how. I know the files are still there because i saw them on the Hard Drive C: I tried to drag and drop them into the My Documents file, but that failed. :) Is there any way to do that? Also is there any way to delete those old Windows XP folders so I could possibly free up some space. I saw how to do it for Windows Vista but not for XP.

If you need any other details just let me know, and I look forward to hearing from you. :)
Thanks Again.
Katana1120

Advertisements