Blue Scren bug code
Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:43 PM
Posted 05 January 2010 - 10:08 AM
Another possibility is to use the Recovery Console from the XP CD.
To repair the file system, perform the following steps:
1. Boot your system with the Windows XP installation disk.
2. on the Welcome to Setup screen, press R.
3. Select the operating system installation you want to repair and then provide the administrator username and password.
4. At command prompt type the chkdsk /r command and then press Enter. If this command fails to fix the file system, run the fixboot command.
5. Type exit and press Enter to restart your PC.
However MS says this is supposed to work when the second parameter is 0xC0000032 which yours isn't.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users